Friday, November 15, 2013

PS4

Good evening all.
It has been a better day.  My bf and I went out for a couple of things.  One was my early Christmas gift and I did open it today.  It is the PS4 that just came out today and it is really cool so far.  I didn't buy any games yet but there was a few free ones online.  There wasn't a lot of content on the PSN (Playstation Network) as of yet but they just released the console so there is probably going to be a bunch coming out in the next few weeks.
The vision I got didn't come with the camera but I might get that in the new year maybe. The only thing I am probably not going to like is that you have to pay to play online.  I don't play that much online. However if there are new games that are better online I might just bite the bullet and pay for a year sub.  It is not that much just $50.00 a year I believe.  I might need to double check on that and get back to you if that is wrong.
Any that is it.  Going to play with my new toy before bed.
Night all.


No comments:

Post a Comment