Friday, November 8, 2013

Meditation

Good Morning...

Well it doesn't feel that good right now.
I have so much negativity in my mind right now. I don't know what to do with it all.
The best thing to do with it is meditate.
Here is a technique that I have learned while meditating to get it all out of you.

1)Find the most quiet place in your home.
2)Put on a very soothing artist or you can have complete silence if you like.  It depends if you live in the heart of the city or in the country.
3)Get into a comfortable position and close your eyes.
4)Start to breath in through your nose and out through your mouth.  Do that until you are completely calm. (I feel if I focus so much on the breathing I can't fall into complete meditation, but hey that is just me.)
5)When you are in full meditative state picture an orb starting to glow above your head/body. (It can be any colour you think your negative energy. Red, green, black, even white.) Push that energy out of you into that orb until nothing is left in your body. (Take as long as you like.)
6)When you are ready focus that orb of negative energy and push it down into the earth as far as you can.
7)Meditate as long as you like.
8)When you are ready start to focus your mind on your breathing again. In and out...
9)Open your eyes blink a few times and wake up your body.  Take your time.  You should feel a lot better after fully wake up your body.

Some of the time when I get the chance to meditate is before bed, and I do it in bed.  It really depends on the night though.

Anyway give that a shot when ever your angry or frustrated about what is going on in your day/night.


2 comments:

  1. I hope it cleared your mind and you had a better day. Mercury in Retro is nearly done.
    Hugs and Sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom :) Doing okay now. Just was a rough day.

    ReplyDelete