Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Another Japanese Musician

I am listening to her right now.
I first discovered this one from an anime that I listed in post not too long ago.
It is called Vampire Knight, and the artist is Kanon Wakeshima.

Translation

Suna no Oshiro (Castle of Sand) 

Gently flowing
White
The dry clouds come through
A gray me
Just sit down
Seeing

Gathering stars
Build the sand castle
My humble prayer
The sorrowful fall
Its feet
And the waves steal it

a world of darkness.
a world of silence.

Prayer takes off
While being fanned by the wind
Still continue to light
While I have no more time
My hands turn cold
Build sand castles
And the waves steal it

Oh, to you

Lyrics from the site
http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/11853/kanon-wakeshima/suna-no-oshiro.html

No comments:

Post a Comment