Thursday, November 14, 2013

Calming

It has been a interesting day today.  Found out that the place I use to get a lot of work at has now found someone else to supply when they need some one.  Wow woopie shit.  I wasn't really that impressed when I first found out but, hey shit happens and I am really wanting to find a new school at some point which I hope I did.  Btw for those of you that don't know.  I am a supply secretary of a school board, and I have been doing it for two years just about.  When I first started I had the help of my mother which was a secretary at one of the school which I went to all the time to help her out.  Now that she is retired and someone replaced her that person is getting someone else in.  Even though she said, "Oh yeah I will give you a call when ever I need someone."  Yeah right.  Anyway I just needed to vent a little.  Thanks for reading.  Tomorrow I hope I will have something more happy to talk about.
Oh yeah I am getting my Christmas gift early.  So kinda happy about that thanks to my bf.
Anyway here is a video that helped calm me down.
Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that happened honey. I am sure you will find a regular school soon. Light a candle and wish upon a new moon. Beautiful music too
    Love and Sparkles

    ReplyDelete