Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Full of Distractions

Wow I have been distracted today.  I didn't realize that I didn't post until now.  I am going stir crazy because I haven't been getting work lately.  I am hoping at some point I am going to get a call for a job.
I have been kinda of working on a story that I have been kinda thinking about since maybe the beginning of the year.  I don't have it up anywhere but I think I will at some point.
It is called Darkness of a Rose.  The way its coming to my minds its going to be very dark hence the name.  It will be based in Ottawa but the main character will be from Japan getting away from something that happened to her a little while ago.  She has only been here for a couple of months, and slowly getting use to the life in a different country, she meets someone that is willing to show her around.  She was so happy about that she was really distracted she walked out in the middle of the road on a red light and got hit by a car.  From this point on everything changes for her some for the good, but most is for the bad.  Don't know how far I am going to get with this.  I only have a couple of chapters and maybe four characters in it so far.  We will see how far this might go.

Found this pic on a I believe it was one of the Fantasy like pages on Facebook.  

Just a note most of the pictures that I have posted on here are Not mine.  The only ones that are, are the drawings and the pics of the figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment