Sunday, November 10, 2013

Anything goes

Good morning all.

It is Sunday again, and I am not sure what to put on this time.

So I think this is going to be an anything goes.
A few days ago I bought a new toy that was related to my favourite anime (Sailor Moon).

I bought it at the Comic Book Shoppe, on Bank street here in Ottawa.

I was going to give you the link for it but it does not work for some reason.
I might find out why sometime in the future.
Anyway here are a few pictures of the item.


 
This one here^ is not this best.  But I think you get the idea.

I really didn't have the heart to take it out of the box, because there are so  many little pieces and I don't want to loose any of it.

They are remaking Sailor Moon and release it some time this New Year.  (Unless they change the date again.)  So the people of Bandai Japan is coming out with new product for the anime for kids and adults.

I am keeping an eye out for anything that I might like, and able to afford.

Anyway that is all for now.
Thanks all. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment