Sunday, November 24, 2013

I'm Baaack!

Hello everyone.
It has been awhile since I have posted.  I finally got my computer back on Friday and I wanted to go through some photos that we have found.  This post is going to have a lot of pictures of another favourite of mine. They are the cats of the house here.
We currently have 3 1/2 cats.... Wait I will explain the half part.  You see once in awhile we take care of the cat next door when the family is out of town. So when he wants any food or a nap he comes here and stays for awhile until we bring him home for the night.  It really depends on the weather here.  If it is cold or rainy, or even both he stays here most of the day.
Hence the reason why we have a half a cat. :P.
The following pictures will be of the cats.  On unfortunately don't have a picture of our oldest cat.  She is sixteen years old and just is becoming very skinny.  We are not sure how much longer she is going to go for. She went from being I don't know maybe 16 to almost 20 pound to about 3.5 pounds.  It is really sad.  Far as we know she isn't in any pain at all so we are doing what we can for her.
While I am at it here is the word of the day in Japanese.
猫 Pronounced as Neko.  Meaning Cat.
Thought that I am talking about cats in this post I thought to add the word of the day here too.
Anyway here are the pictures that I promised.

This one here is Loki.  I got him shortly after I moved on my own.  Now I live with my boyfriend and they have two other cats and the neighbour's cat to deal with now.   He is not really to fond of the other two males that are around. But most of the time he is pretty relaxed here.


 






This huge ball of fur is Little One.  He was this size of your hand when he was a kitten now he is a sixteen pound of fur and muscle, and probably fat too.  He is such a suck and purrs like mad.  He is not a huge fan of Loki moving in and they have their occasional fight for dominates.  Still not sure he is the dominated one yet, and I have been living here for over a year now.


 
 
 

 The one lying with Little one on the bed is Miko.  He is the neighbour's cat that is here every now and then.  These two grew up together so they get along quite well.

 
  This here is Emma I was able to find a picture of her.  Even though its not the best one.  She loves being covered with paper and sweaters but the poor thing got herself caught in the arm of the sweater and couldn't get out.  But you can see how small she is if she can get in the arm of it.
She wasn't happy at all and we got her out soon after this picture was taken.
I hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment