Saturday, November 30, 2013

Everything is thrown off...

Good Morning all.
Wow it's been such a busy week so far.  I know we are in the weekend, but we have some company coming for tomorrow and we need to get the house ready.  At least the downstairs part.  There is never an ending to the cleaning we need to do.
I just wanted to say that yes I am still around, and I will post every now and then.  If I work I don't want to be in front of a computer while I am home, and I worked all week.
I know that today is normally the Japanese word of the day, but since I haven't been around all week I am going to put on something different.
Here is a sound that helps get me going if I don't have to much energy in the morning.
Called: SandStorm by: Darude
Was released  in 2000.

Hope this helps you to move this morning.
Hope everyone has a good day.  I will try to post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment