Thursday, January 16, 2014

Writing

Found this on the Fantasy type of page on Facebook.  It is NOT mine.

As I mentioned that I really enjoy writing.
When I think about writing stories they get so big.  I keep thinking of making a series with pretty much everything that I love to read about from as small as faeries to as large as dragons and everything in between.
This story I have been thinking about since maybe seven years ago.
It really just started with the basics of a king falling ill and his son and daughter that really didn't see eye to eye.  The daughter craves power and will do ANYTHING to get it.  On the other hand there is the son that really doesn't care about it and enjoys the life outside in the wood where he hunts, spars with his best friend.
That is where it started then not to long ago I thought that I should build this world around them adding Gods, monsters, animals, different types of human kind. Then I started adding all of the history how the world came to be where everyone came from myths and legends.  Then came the prophecy with the fire baring sister and the earth loving brother.  Which I haven't really worded that one yet.  Magick also has a place in the world which only a few of the people are able to use it and if it is use to much it will cause the opposite effect of what you are trying to do.
Then I noticed that this is getting really big.
I still want to keep going on this and seeing where this leads.
I have never published anything a day in my life so right now I don't know the process of getting that done.
But hey the speed that I am doing this at it still might be years until I really get this done.  If I do at all.

Here is a nice video with great pictures.  Enjoy and talk to you again soon.
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely song and yes lovely pictures. I can't wait to read some of your stories here.
    Hugs and Sparkles

    ReplyDelete