Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New Look and New out look of life!

Hello everyone.

Been a long time since I have posted.  Now that it is almost spring... Even though it doesn't look like it in some places.  Here in Ottawa Canada we still have lots of snow and we are suppose to get more tomorrow.  I really hope not.
Anyway, today is my Birthday got a new hair cut and if feel A LOT better.  The winter weather after Christmas always wears me down.  I am a Spring person and I always will be... even though I have allergies in the spring. I will not let that get me down.  Love the warm weather and everything in bloom.  Yes its really messy this time of year but WHO CARES!  Its Spring!
 Here is a poem that I just wrote and I hope everyone enjoys.  I am still working on the story that I told you about I might have it posted sometime soon.  At least some of the beginning of it.

Spring
Lying on the ground looking at the clouds.
Feeling the warmth of the sun.
Listening to the birds chirp in the trees.
Animals romping in the fields.
They are all Twitterpated.
Trying to find their mate to have their fun with.
At last after a long winter.  
Spring is finally here.

I hope that brings everyone's hope up.  Spring is right around the corner.  It is short and sweet.  I not sure of the spelling of twitterpated.  I know the word from the Disney movie Bambi but I don't know how it was spelt.  So if anyone does and I will change it.
Thanks.
Here is the scene from Bambi.  Signs of spring
Thanks for reading.  I will try to post sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment