Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Clean Slate

Hello All!

I am back.  I'm still working on what I want to do for this blog, but I think I might have an idea for it now. First off I think I am going to do posts 1 to about 3 times a week. Depends on my mind set and my imagination.  As you can probably tell with the look at the site now I am thinking more fantasy right now.  I am not going to put a lot of Japanese things up any more, because really that's not what Magical Mind means at all.  So what I am more thinking is what ever I put on paper it's going to be put on the site.
Such as my drawings, poems, stories, and maybe just whatever comes to my head.  I will also put the occasional music video from youtube.

So that is pretty much what to expect from future posts right now.
Thank you for everyone's patients.

Here is a video that I really like.  It's dark but beautiful.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really lovely. Think about taking part in a blog party sometime in the future. It is a great way to reach more people.
    Hugs and Sparkles

    ReplyDelete