Thursday, December 5, 2013

Not sure what to do...

Hello all.
Okay even though I haven't been on Bloggers for very long I am loosing enthusiasm to keep it going.  I would like your thoughts.  Any thoughts for that matter to keep it going for longer.  I do... well did Japanese word of the day and fact of the day, but with me putting a hold on the blog for a week while I didn't have my computer, and now I haven't been able to get back into it right now.  Lets just say I think I have writer's block that is why I only put videos on it.  I enjoyed putting them up but the one I thought was most fun was the post of our kitties here.   I really got into it at the beginning while putting a post on everyday.  Now with being at a job a lot of the time and being in front of a computer all day.  I don't really want to be in front of it at home.
Anyway this is my thoughts on it at the moment.  I don't think I will close it until the new year if I don't figure a way to get my muse back for it.


1 comment:

  1. well you can just let it sit for awhile and see what comes up later. You may find something you want to put out there once you step away for a bit. I get that way from time to time. Don't close the blog just hold it for a time. We will always be here

    ReplyDelete