Friday, October 25, 2013

Second Passion

Good Morning everyone. 
Last night I told you about my passion for the Japanese Language and culture.
Now I am going to tell you about another passion of mine at that is Witchcraft.  There are still a lot of people that think about is as "Evil" however the Craft is Not about devil worship or human sacrifices.  The Craft that I was raised on was more about our connection to nature.  Speaking to the God and the Goddess.  Helping people with our gift/gifts.  Whichever gift that might be.  Yes there are ways we can cause harm, but we don't do that unless we are completely in the right mind.  If we are not, and it is our own desires to cause the harm and there is no reason for it, it will come back to us three fold.
I am not going to get to much into this topic.  I just might put up a video or a spell, or a book that I have read every and then.  So if you are interest in the topic and want to learn more look up the books that I post on here or the sites that I come across.

Here is a video that I found on Youtube for this topic.  Hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment