Thursday, October 24, 2013

First post

Hello for the first time.
I am just starting out in the blog world and I don't know where to start.  I want to post about so many things that has built up inside my head.  Also I love and passionate about so many things.
My main thing that I enjoy most right now is learning the Japanese language and the culture of Japan.  I have been listening to so much of their music, watching anime, and reading the book called Japanese Tales Edited and Translated by: Royall Tyler.
  
I am not even halfway through it yet, but it is good so far.  There is all sorts of different kinds of short stories that goes pretty far back around 898 which is the Shotai era in Japan.  There are no actual dates for the stories so you can't tell on when they were written or who wrote them.

That is all for tonight, but I will try to update my blog regularly in bring more of what is in my mind out to the page.  Thanks and goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. Told you I would post your stuff. Love you bigs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place to start. I found that I have lots of ideas in my head too. Just write what you feel. <3

    ReplyDelete