Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Drawings

One of the things I like to do is drawing.
I don't draw very often, and I think I still need a lot of work to make it better.

Here are some of the pictures I drew awhile back.
If you read my Root of my Passion post.  I mentioned that my love started with Sailor Moon. Here is Chibi Usa laughing.  I thought it was my best one of her.  I did it a few years back

This is Michiru Kaioh.  I drew it this year and it is one of my favorites I have done of her.  I copied it from a smaller picture I found online that was originally an iphone background.  I good at copying and not that great at my originals. 


These two came from playing card size pictures.  The first one I did maybe about 9 years ago I think.  The second one I think I did around the same time as the first but I never finished colouring it.  I still like it though.





If I remember right all of the ones above from the Gargoyle girl to the orange haired girl I did around high school.  Some were for art class and were marked.  Some of these weren't my favorites.  I do like there one that is in the school girl uniform though.  She looks like Kagome from Inu Yasha.  

This one is Neo Queen Serenity (Sailor Moon).  Only a sketch.  I also took it off a card that I had and redid it on paper. 

This final one was a folder I had to do for high school to put all our drawing that we did.  It had to have all the stuff that we liked on it.  The one thing that I noticed though was the teacher spelled my name wrong.  I know it is an unusual name but come on!

Anyway that is all for now.  I might have more pictures later on.  Not sure yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment